HomeSafe® Wireless Home Security System is an affordable solution to your home or office security needs. No monthly monitoring fees!
This easy to operate Wireless Home Security System will sound an alarm and dial up to 5 preset phone numbers to let you know motion has been detected or a door or a window has been opened in your home. A land line with tone dialing is required.
HOW THE HOMESAFE WIRELESS HOME SECURITY SYSTEM WORKS:
1. When the door/window sensor or motion detector is triggered, it sounds an alarm and sends a signal to the base unit.
2. The base unit dials the first telephone number of your programmed list.
3. The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
4. That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
5. If there is no answer, or if the person doesn’t disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list.
Dimensions: 6.5″ x 4″ x 1 3/8″
HomeSafe Wireless Home Security Systems Includes:
– 1 Base unit with AC adapter
– 1 Window/door sensor (wireless transmission up to 250 feet)
– 1 Motion detector (range up to 8 yards)
– 1 Remote control with panic feature for arming and disarming the unit